St. Joseph’s Veterans Residential Services
Call us toll-free (844) 891-8387 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Col. David Merkel, MD Veterans Residence
Veterans desiring treatment at St. Joseph’s must be suffering from a substance use disorder.
St. Joseph’s also treats veterans with a co-occurring disorder such as PTSD, anxiety, or depression.
St. Joseph’s reviews candidates for acceptance from all branches of service, regardless of time served, or discharge status.
The paperwork required to begin the admission process is as follows:
- A drug and alcohol history review, also known as a B.P.S.
- The results of a current physical
- The results of current blood work to include: CBC, US, COMP, and PPD
- A current list of your medications
- A list of medication you’ve used in the past 12 months that produced a negative reaction
- Legal information to include: probation reports, pending charges, designation of mandate for treatment, etc.
A phone screening will be done with our financial officer to go over insurance and options for payment of room and board.
A phone screening will also be done with an Intake staff member.
Following the screening, a clinical & medical review will be done. If the community residence is the correct level of care for you, you will be given an admission date.
If this is not the proper level of care for you, recommendations will be made for referral to the appropriate facility.
You can call us toll-free at (844) 891-8387, or you can email us at: email@example.com
You can also view this brief video profiling our program
For basic program information read through our Frequently Asked Questions.