Rose Hill Adolescent Residential Program Admissions Information toll-free (800) 776-7344
Documents and information needed for admission to Rose Hill:
- Name, address, telephone number, social security number, and place of birth of patient
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of social security card
- All insurance and Medicaid information (pharmacy, dental, and vision if different from medical carrier). Include a copy of the cards along with the date of birth and social security # of subscriber: if more than one insurance, please include all.
- Previous year tax statements indicating adjusted gross income as well as family size (number of dependents).
- Co-pay (if applicable)
- Name, address, and phone number of legal guardian
- Name, address and phone number of parents, if not legal guardian.
- Name, address and phone number of 2nd emergency contact information
- Name, address and phone number of outpatient and any other drug/alcohol treatment services which the patient has received.
- Name, address and phone number of probation officer (if applicable).
- Name, address, type of court and contact person (if applicable).
- Name, address and phone number of lawyer (if applicable)
- Name, address and phone number of agency and person that made the referral
- Home school name, address, phone number: along with names of principal and guidance counselor.
- Alternative school (if applicable) name, address, phone number, as well as contact person.
- Legal status
- Tuberculin skin test (ppd) results – if have had the test done in the last year.
- Name, address and phone number of primary care physician as well as any mental health counselors, psychologist, psychiatrist (if applicable).
Items needed for your stay at Rose Hill:
- prepaid phone card
- body wash or bar soap
- shampoo, conditioner (If desired)
- toothpaste, toothbrush/case NO MOUTH WASH ALLOWED
- comb or brush, hair ties (if needed)
- razors & shaving cream
- deodorant, NO AEROSALS ALLOWED
- NO HAIR GEL, SPRAYS, MOUSE ALLOWED
- bring at least 7 pairs of the following: socks, underwear, girls – bras
- pajamas three pair
WE SUPPLY DAILY CLOTHES, DO NOT BRING ANY STREET CLOTHES!! You will be given, shorts, t-shirts, sweatshirts and sweatpants.
- bring glasses, contacts, contact solution
- at least a one month supply of your medication (If possible)
- school books
- swimming trunks, girls must have a one piece suit. (You might swim one time while in treatment, don’t worry if you do not have a swim suit, not a requirement)
- weather appropriate outer garments (i.e., coat, hat, boots, gloves, light jacket In the fall etc.}
- sneakers your allowed to bring two pair if possible.
ITEMS NOT ALLOWED HERE AT ROSE HILL:
- Do not wear any earrings, body jewel ry, if it is worn on the day of admission It must be taken out, It is not allowed.
- NO MAKE-UP ALLOWED
- NO COLOGNE OR PERFUME ALLOWED
- NO ELECTRONIC DEVICES, NO CELL PHONES OR IPODS ALLOWED
- NO MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS
- PLEASE DO NOT BRING ANY PERSONAL BEDDING, BLANKETS OR PILLOWS OR STUFFED ANIMALS.
FROM THE EAST
Take NY-37 South to NY-37B. Tum right onto NY-37B and travel 1.3 miles to CR 43 also called Townline Road. Tum left onto CR 43 (Townline Road). Proceed 0.5 miles on CR 43 (Townline Road). Rose Hill entrance will be on the right.
FROM THE WEST
Take NY-37 North to NY-37B. Tum left onto NY-37B and travel 1.3 miles to CR 43 also called Townline Road. Tum left onto CR 43 (Townline Road). Proceed 0.5 miles on CR 43 (Townline Road). Rose Hill entrance will be on the right.
FROM THE SOUTH
Take State Highway 56 into Massena. At the intersection of NY-37 tum left. Proceed 0.9 miles to NY-37B. Turn right and travel 1.3 miles to CR 43 also called Townline Road. Tum left onto CR 43 (Townline Road). Proceed 0.5 miles on CR 43 (Townline Road). Rose Hill entrance will be on the right.
FROM STATE HWY 81 (i.e. Syracuse)
State Highway 81 North to Alexandria Bay, Exit SON (RT 12). RT 12 turns into N -37. Follow NY-37 to RT-37B. Turn left onto RT-37B. Travel RT-37B until you see a green “Village of Massena” sign. Turn left at the sign onto CR 43 also called To line Road. Proceed 0.5 miles on CR 43 (Townline Road). Rose Hill entrance will be on to the right.
*** If your GPS unit instructs you to go through Canada, do not do so! Re-entry to the U.S.A. could be denied without proper documentation. ***
You can call us for additional information toll-free at (800) 776-7344, or email us at email@example.com